Play the most popular sports video game in the world with Volo players in weekly tournaments and leagues!
*All game times are EST
How to Sign Up
To play you must register as a team of 1
How it Works
– Registration closes 1 day prior to the start of a league. For late registration contact email@example.com
– Registration closes 2 hours before the start of the tournaments
– Players will receive a Welcome Email with how to send game invites, submit scores, and view their bracket via Rivall at least 30 minutes before game time
– To send a game invite: You must be friends on Xbox Live or PSN. You can also become a member of the “Volo Gaming” Club on Xbox or Volo Gaming Community* on PlayStation Communities to find opponents more easily and send a game invite.
– For in game chat and host communication join the Volo Discord
Xbox Volo FIFA Discord – https://discord.gg/FmakrnP
PS4 Volo FIFA Discord – https://discord.gg/bmrMV69
– Scores are submitted by players via Discord to the Volo Host. For Tournaments, once scores are submitted and accepted the tournament bracket will be updated to reflect the next round of games.
– For events that are eligible for prizes the Volo Host will reach out directly to those who qualify upon completion of the event. Volo Credits will be applied directly to the player account. Cash prizes may be processed via Rivall, PayPal or Venmo.
FIFA Rules & Details
Rule #0 There is a zero-tolerance policy for harassment on Volo Gaming. Offenders will be removed from all events and platforms. No refunds will be given.
Players must register as their team name as their Gamertag so they are searchable for game invites. If you have issues creating your team name please contact Volo Gaming support.
Game invites are sent by the home team in the schedule (the higher seed).
To send a game invite:
You must be friends on Xbox Live or PSN. You can also become a member of the “Volo Gaming” Club on Xbox or Volo Gaming Community* on PlayStation Communities to find opponents more easily and send a game invite.
From the Home screen go to “Online” > “Online Friendlies” > “New Friendly Season” > Select your opponent from your friends list and advance to “Invite”
Scores may be submitted via the Volo FIFA PS4 Discord – https://discord.gg/bmrMV69 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once scores are accepted the next round will begin. You can view your opponent under your schedule.
*All settings are set to default unless told otherwise. See Default settings Below:*
Current Roster Club Teams Only, no National Teams
Team Matching – Team A is 4.5 stars, Team B must be 4.5 stars or lower
Setting: World Class
Games: H-2-H mode
Half Length: 6 minutes
*No other settings may be adjusted*
2nd Half Mercy Rule – If a team is up by 5 or more goals at the beginning of the 2nd half, that team automatically wins the game.
*Game Times and Dates are Subject to Change*
*Prizes not eligible for every game.*